Welcome to Northland Pioneer College’s online resource center for learning technologies! This site is designed, developed and managed by the Faculty in Educational Technology in collaboration with Office of Learning & Student Services, NPC Instructional Council, Information Services, Division of Arts & Sciences, Division of Career & Technical Education, Division of Nursing & Allied Health, NPC Library, and Disability Resources & Access.
The mission of the eResource Center is to address the theory and practice of effective distance pedagogy and instructional design/development by:
- Providing access to support documentation, instructional guides and materials for learning technologies
- Providing information about learning and training opportunities appropriate to faculty with a range of technology competencies through individual consultation, coaching, and workshops
- Providing advice on design, development, implementation and evaluation of distance and hybrid courses
- Providing information to ensure that technology-based learning environments and support systems maintain compliance with accessibility standards
- Keeping faculty informed of emerging technological and pedagogical trends
View training opportunities here.